HILPharma website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘HILPharma’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is in Yaounde. Our company registration number is 1304/ARDA/JO6/A2/ALPAS/APPB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant HILPharma non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by courts of first instance or higher courts of Cameroon and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.